RustFi Hackathon is meant to foster the community by connecting talents and offering them space to freely create, innovate and learn - from each other and domain experts.
How new is the idea/solution? Where did you innovate? How do you make it original, unique?
What business impact does it have? How fast do you get the data? Nb of supporter chains? How does it serve the community?
Demonstrate a working prototype. Show us the use of data. The structure in which you code.
Is it achievable? Does it scale? Can you add protocols?
Kushal has worked with startups and tech products for around 15 years and has a passion for great products, that are well built (tech-wise), by empowered teams. He...
Jeremy is a full stack developer and technology leader with strategic mind, committed to co-creation of tokenized economies and very passionate about...
James is a Founder and CEO of Superchain Network. He has a history of delivering blockchain projects into production, such as trading platforms, merchant scale wallets...
What to expect when joining the first edition of the RustFi Hackathon
- Get access to distinguished mentoring and networking opportunities
- Meet fellow Rust aficionados
- Gain insights on your skills and ideas by experts from Keyrock and its partners
- Innovate within realms of algorithmic trading and de-centralized finance
- Take a chance to compete for €100k prize pool